BLISSTECH Bulletin #1 – The Future is Bright.
6th August 2019
Following the launch by our DVW team of a news eries of webinars, we thought it might be a good time to fill in our growing global community of cretives on some exciting news and initiatives.
More information to follow in September, but here are some highlights:
- New DVW website and Freshdesk support platform scheduled for Sep 10th launch.
- New support and design team resource being assembled for DVW.
- Launch of “DVW Academy” for the new grading stars of the future.
- Regular new releases of Nucoda, Loki and Phoenix.
- New ‘Bliss Tech’ group structure consolidates R3store, R3el and Digital Vision World benefiting from more effificent, harmonises operating and management structure.
- Jo Griffin takes formal position as group COO.
- Phil Hand takes lead as new Head of Design at DVW.
- ‘Phil’s Fact Find’ – Phil hits the road to get up close and personal with our customers and gather user data so the team can start developing some killer new features.
- Patrick Morgan takes Head of Produc role at DVW.
- Chris Fossey joins as group Buisness Development Manager.
- New ‘Film’ division in R3store, which focuse on specialist scanning, cleaning, grading and restoration services.
After a hard year of restructure and reorganisation, our teams are ready to approach the future with new energy, passion, and commitment to deliver better products, services, and innovations for an exisiting and new global customer base.
“I’m hugely excited and priviliged to lead this highly experienced and motivated team to take Bliss Tech to the next level. We already have so many innovative new projects we’re working on. I look forward to telling our global creative community more.”